The days prior to a session of getting inked can make or break your experience. Here are 10 tips on how to ensure your upcoming tattoo session is a great one.
- Eat a big meal just before you go for your session (approximately 1 hour before)
- Drink a lot of water the day of and day prior.
- Avoid Alcohol the day before and the day of.
- Don’t take any painkillers as they will thin your blood (don’t use any other drugs either!)
- Pack snacks that you can munch on during the session.
- Wear deodorant (not a ton, but enough to ensure you smell good).
- Dress comfortably and in dark colours to avoid ink stains.
- Stretch fully just before your session.
- Stay calm (use breathing exercises before hand, and try to meditate before or find some peace to rid yourself of any anxiety you have).
- Set aside more time than you booked. Don’t rush it and give yourself some time before hand to relax, and afterwards to calm down.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]10 Tips To Preparing For Your Upcoming Tattoo Session,